Throughout history and across the globe, jewellery has been worn for its amuletic properties.
A fascination with the power and tradition of jewellery has always been at the heart of Anna’s work and in recognition of this, she is endeavouring to create a collection exploring those symbols most personal to us all.
And it's so simple to have your own personal amulet made just for you!
Step 1. Just click here to tell Anna about your symbol and why it is important to you
Step 2. Anna will interpret your vision into a pencil drawing and send for your approval
Step 3. Once approved, Anna will then set about creating a one of a kind amulet especially for you
Step 4. When completed, your handmade, original amulet will appear in the gallery below - along with an image in our boutique - so those who share a similar sentiment may order their own version
By working this way, Anna hopes to create a gallery of amulets that truly represents the sentiments most important to us and the way we live today
Your amulet will be...
1. 'Lets start with a simple beginning - with A, my initial - and the first letter of the alphabet' Annaloucah October 2015
2. 'I was born on the 8th of the month and the continuous line of that number is recognised around the world as the symbol of 'infinity' Annaloucah October 2015
3. 'My star sign is Libra - I've always identified with it as it represents balance and harmony - as well as a love of beauty' Annaloucah October 2015
4. 'The Tree of Life' is such a powerful image - a reminder that every living thing is connected to, and therefore, dependant on all other living things' Annaloucah November 2015
6. 'The compass symbol represents my love of travel and also the search to find ones own unique path' Annaloucah January 2016
7. 'Every culture has a representation of the Goddess in its history - to me she is the ultimate in universal feminine energy, power and beauty' Annaloucah January 2016
8. 'This brilliant cut diamond surrounded by a pure gold ring encapsulates my passion for both the goldsmiths craft and also, the goal of 100% ethical sourcing' Annaloucah January 2016
9. I love this time of year - and can't wait to get back out into my garden - can you make me a Bee please?!' Debbie April 2016
10. ''Can you make me a snake for my wife? She wants a real one but the kids aren't too keen! Thanks!' Andy June 2016
11. 'I would like a Shooting Star as my amulet - because after coming through a difficult year, I want to remember that wishes do come true' Charlie April 2016
12. 'It has to be a Daisy - I have used it as my signature for as long as I can remember and when I got married, it was the flower I chose as the theme to my day' Julia May 2016
13. 'I asked Anna to make me a pussy cat amulet in memory of my dear old friend Slinky who passed away last month' Helena March 2017
14.'Just such a lovely surprise to be given 'Cupids Arrow' on Valentines Day - so thoughtful - I will treasure it forever' Anna Feb 2017
15. 'My sister is about to go travelling for the first time so I want to get her something to bring her luck and safety so the 'all seeing eye' is perfect! ' Emma May 2017
16. 'I chose this design as an amulet because sometimes someone in your life really does deserve a medal ' Jocelyn Jan 2017