Developed as a way of conveying a secret message ‘Acrostic’ jewellery was first seen in Parisian salons in the 18th century and later became hugely popular with the romance loving Victorians.
By using the first letter of each gemstone to spell out a word or a name, I created this collection to celebrate the gentle sentiments and depth of emotion that jewellery can convey so beautifully.
The ‘Acrostic’ Collection was recognised by Professional Jeweller in the Ethical Collection of the Year Awards 2020
- 18ct Fairtrade gold
- Amethyst – Diamond – Opal – Ruby – Emerald
- Available in yellow / rose / white gold.
- Height 2.2cm approx.
- Width 1.8cm approx.
- Gold weight 11.5 grams approx.
- Gemstones 2.5 mm faceted
- Opal 3.5mm cabochon
- Colour variations may occur.
- Traceable gemstones where possible
- Please allow 2 – 3 weeks for delivery
18ct Rose gold, 18ct White gold, 18ct Yellow gold