‘HAPPY’ charm pendant
‘Developed as a way of conveying a secret message, ‘Acrostic’ jewellery was first seen in Parisian salons in the 18th century.
By using the first letter of each gemstone to spell out a word or a name, I created this collection to celebrate the gentle sentiments and depth of emotion that jewellery can convey so beautifully.’
All words and designs are interchangeable.
Special requests welcome.
- 18ct Fairtrade gold
- Hessonite garnet – Amethyst – Pearl – Pearl – Yellow topaz
- Available in yellow / rose / white gold.
- Length 2 cm
- Width 3.5 mm
- Gemstones 2 – 2.5 mm cabochon
- Colour variations may occur.
- Traceable gemstones where possible
- HANDMADE TO ORDER please allow 3 – 4 weeks for delivery
18ct Rose gold, 18ct White gold, 18ct Yellow gold